Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days Introduction

I have decided to participate in The Nester's 31 Days Link Up.  Basically, the idea is that for the whole month of October (31 days) you blog you day about a specific topic/theme of your choosing.  I have chosen "31 Days of Thanksgiving".  I wanted a theme that would be easy to revolve around Autumn (and Olivia) and family in general, since that is what I blog about pretty much all of time. 

I will update links to each day of the link up on this introduction page if you want to follow along.

  1. Day One - Thankful for my husband
  2. Day Two - Thankful for my parents
  3. Day Three - Thankful for help around my house
  4. Day Four - Thankful for new furniture
  5. Day Five - Thankful for KSBJ
  6. Day Six - Thankful for my little princess
  7. Day Seven - Thankful for babies
  8. Day Eight - Thankful for cold fronts
  9. Day Nine - Thankful for celebrations at work
  10. Day Ten - Thankful for Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwiches
  11. Day Eleven - Thankful for my friends
  12. Day Twelve - Thankful for my baby girl
  13. Day Thirteen - Thankful for family bay house
  14. Day Fourteen - Thankful for discipline
  15. Day Fifteen - Thankful for my little artist
  16. Day Sixteen - Thankful for good doctors
  17. Day Seventeen - Thankful for pumpkin cheesecake
  18. Day Eighteen - Thankful for a healthy baby
  19. Day Nineteen - Thankful for my co-workers
  20. Day Twenty - Thankful for birthday parties
  21. Day Twenty One - Thankful for my husband (again)
  22. Day Twenty Two - Thankful for lunch with Tia and the girls
  23. Day Twenty Three - Thankful for my Mom
I'm looking forward to being committed to a season of Thanksgiving both this month and next.

No comments:

Post a Comment