Autumn, here is what you are up to at 14 ½ months:
· You started walking about a month and a half ago and have not stopped for a second. You still let us carry you around some, but not too much.
· You are very easy going and happy.
· You are attached to Mommy, but you go to everyone easily.
· You love your Grandma Clarke and always reach out for her when you see her.
· You LOVE books. You always point to the book shelf and make me get down books to read to you, but then you only last 2 pages before standing up and starting to play with your toys. I think you have ADD like your Mommy. (Daddy doesn’t think I have ADD, I’m just easily distracted)
· You loved opening gift bags at Christmas. You would pull out the tissue and then look in the bag and pull out the present with a huge smile on your face.
· You still take 2 naps a day, but usually only 1 a day on the weekends.
· You eat everything, especially bananas.
· You can say “that” and “Dada”. You don’t really say “Mama” in reference to me, but I know you know who I am. Also, Daddy doesn't think you know any words, but we know he is wrong.
· You weigh just under 20 pounds. Not sure your height, but you have a checkup in a couple of weeks, so we’ll get more details then. You do seem tall and thin (hopefully you will be like your Aunt Alli).
· You mostly ignore Cooper and he does the same with you, although he likes to stand between you and Mommy to hog Mommy’s attention.
· You have more clothes than any baby EVER!
· You go to daycare Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and you stay at home with Grandma Clarke on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on days when you are sick.
· You live in the house with the RED front door!
I could keep going, but if I did I might never stop. You are a beautiful and happy baby girl, who is quickly becoming a big girl.