Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 10

Today, it's the little things in life that I am thankful for, like Chick-fil-A's Spicy Chicken Sandwich.  It might be cheesy to be thankful for fast food, but what can I say?  I love Chick-fil-A.  I don't frequent Chick-fil-A because of their pro-family values, although I certainly appreciate those.  I frequent Chick-fil-A because it is truly the best fast food chain out there.  I also think it seems healthier and fresher than the other typical fast food joints.

I never joined in on the whole Chick-fil-A debate a while back because I thought the whole thing was stupid.  Chick-fil-A is a private business and can therefore promote the values they desire to promote (assuming those values are within the law) and they can donate to the organizations they choose to donate to.  I am actually in favor of gay marriage (gasp!), but I don't think Chick-fil-A is so much opposed to gay marriage as they are pro-families.  They promote all things family oriented and related to their traditional Christian values, and they have every right to do so.

Anyways, today I am thankful for yummy Spicy Chicken Sandwiches.

1 comment: