Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day Two

I almost didn't do a post today, because I'm sick, but I figured I couldn't quit after only one day into this project.

Today I am thankful for my parents. 

Andrew and I both got a stomach bug today that has been going around.  It hit Andrew late this morning and he headed home from work.  I felt the virus coming on, but since it is month end close at work (aka our busy week) I stayed longer than I should have to finish up a few things.  I ended up getting sick at work.  So not fun!  Anyways, my Mom kept Autumn all day and overnight, so Andrew and I could rest up.  My Dad then brought us over dinner: soup, jello and sprite.  I am so blessed to have parents that consistently go out of their way to help me.

I am hoping Andrew and I feel better tomorrow.  From what I can tell the bug only lasts 24-48 hours, but sadly this means I have to wait even longer until I can see my new nieces. :-(

1 comment:

  1. oh no! I hope you feel better soon! Max and I had a very minor version of the bug...he threw up twice and I was super nauseous and achy this past weekend for a night but luckily we are better now. Crazy that this stomach virus is going around, seems like everyone has it!

    ReplyDelete