Monday, October 8, 2012

Days 6 through 8

So, I am getting very bad about blogging every day. 

Day Six

I am thankful for my little princess today (Saturday).  Autumn had her birthday party on Saturday.  She had a blast!  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.   Sorry in advance for the massive amount of pictures.


We had a blow up Elmo that was a hit with the kiddos.

Sesame Street Cake Pops by Maritza Anderson with
Deliciosos Cake Pops (check them out on Facebook).
 
Mmmm Cookie . . .


Elmo and #2 Cookies by Ambre Delongchamp
with Jolie's Delights - also on Facebook. 
 
Elmo and Abby.

These cookies are as delicious as they are cute.



Pink Lemonade and Swirl Straw Cups for the kiddos.
 
Autumn playing with one of her new toys before the party started. 
She got luggage for overnight trips to see the grandparents and a new baby doll.
 
The set up crew.  Papa and Bobbi had Autumn duty
while we set up in the kitchen.
 
Autumn's new tricycle.  She was so excited to have a bike like Daddy.
 
Kissing Elmo.

Waltzing with Elmo.
 
Playing Ring Around the Rosy with Grandma and Elmo.
 
Papa being silly.
 
Abby Pinata!
 
Tio Luke and Cookie Monster.
 
Sweet Elijah.
 
Jack.
 
Wearing her new bike helmet.  She is quickly learning
that she has to wear this when she plays with her bike.
 
Tio and Tia don't look too happy, but it's probably just
because they're a little sleep deprived. 
I promise they had a good time!
 
Lilly and her Elmo Cake Pop.
 
Autumn's cupcake, as if she didn't have enough sweets.

Autumn loved being sung to.
 
Digging into that cupcake.  She even blew out the candles all by herself.

Elijah and his Mommy, Christel, and Elmo too.
 
Jack hanging out with Abby on the couch.
 
Grandma T got to practice holding a baby with sweet Avery.
 
Tio and Tia after some sweets to perk them up.
 
Mommy loves redheaded dolls like this one from Mia.
 
Playing with her new shopping cart from Mommy and Daddy.
 
Pinata time!
 
Lilly trying to open up the pinata, looks like she is making a wish.

I think Autumn tried out every single whistle.
 
Autumn and PapPap.
 
The Clarke men serving as spectators.
 
All the kids love Bobbi!
 
Lilly blowing bubbles!
 
Poor buster did not want to leave.
 
Place the nose on Elmo.
 
Tio eating Elmo.

I am sooo thankful for the blessing this little girl is to our lives.  She is so sweet, loving, fun, happy and easy going.  She makes being a Mom easy.


Happy 2nd Birthday Princess.


Day Seven

I am thankful for babies.  On Sunday we got to not only see, but hold the twins.  I don't have any pictures from our visit, but I really enjoyed getting to hold these little cuties, change my very first ever cloth diaper, and going for a walk in the beautiful fall weather.



Day Eight

Today I am thankful for cold fronts.  I know tomorrow the high's will be back into the 80's, but I am loving the cooler weather today.  It is so refreshing.  Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a nice party that she had! I love the picture of her on the pumpkin too, very cute! :)
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete