Thursday, July 26, 2012

Through the Years - Part 6

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary.  I can't believe time has gone by so fast!  Andrew is my best friend and I feel so blessed to have been married to him for 9 years and to be growing our family together.

Our wedding - July 26, 2003.

Here are a few pics of us from this year: 

2012 has been a great year for us.  In February we found out we are going to be an Aunt and Uncle for the first time.  Andrew's brother Luke and his wife, Aislynn, are expecting twin girls due on October 1st.  About a week later we found out Andrew's cousin Melody and her husband, Randy, are pregnant with twins.  She is expecting a boy and a girl in mid October.  We're not ones to be left out of all of the fun.  We found out in March we were expecting Baby Walker #2, due November 8th.


Andrew didn't believe me with the first test, because the line was  very faint,
so I had to resort to a digital test to prove I was in fact pregnant.
 
Anatomy Ultrasound - 18 weeks 6 days.
 In April we decided to take Baby Walker Announcement photos.  This was an excuse to get some good family photos and some fun spring photos of Autumn.  Andrew and I aren't really maternity photo kind of people, so we thought this would be a fun alternative to celebrate our new baby.  By the way I love our photograher - Nicole Boniface - and highly recommend her work.







Gender reveal party - Baby Girl - Olivia Claire Walker
  I hope you enjoyed a little stroll down memory lane with us.

1 comment: