Monday, July 9, 2012

Through the Years - Part 1

In a couple of weeks Andrew and I will be celebrating 9 years of marriage.  In honor of this occasion I have decided to post some pictures of the two of us through the years.  Today I am starting with pics from high school.

For those of you who don't know, Andrew and I started dating in November 1998 when he was a freshman and I was a sophomore in high school at FBBA.  I don't think either of us could have imagined that we would still be together almost 14 years later, but I know we both feel so blessed to have found each other so young and been able to enjoy so much time together.



I think this was from Andrew's 15th birthday,
just a month after we started dating.


Homecoming my sophomore year.


Sophomore "Date Night" an FBBA tradition.


Homecoming my Junior year.

New Year's Eve on year, don't remember which, probably 2000.


At one of our favorite date spots - Kemah Boardwalk.



My first time fishing in POC.

My Corvair.


Andrew's birthday one year, probably his 16th.


Space Center Houston.

First Colony Mall Fashion Show.  The local high school cheerleaders were selected to be models. 
This is the only time you'll ever see 5 foot 1 in. me on a catwalk.


Soccer and cheerleading


Sports photos


Kemah Boardwalk again.

My family's ski vacation to Durango, CO my senior year.


Taken sometime during my senior year.


Cheer Power Nationals - I competed for jumps and got 5th place!


Christmas one year.


Senior Prom.


My high school graduation.
 I graduated in May 2001 and made plans to attend ACU.  Andrew was not a big fan of high school and he somehow managed to talk his parents into letting him skip is senior year of high school and join me at ACU my freshman year.  Because of this I often refer to Andrew as the only high school dropout I know with a Master's Degree.  (side note - he technically graduated high school through homeschooling and dual credits at ACU) I'll post a few pics of us from our college years soon.

2 comments:

  1. These were fun to look at! Weird I've known y'all that long, too. Happy anniversary coming up!

    ReplyDelete