Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Through the Years - Part 2

Here are some pictures of Andrew and I in college at ACU (circa 2001-2005).


Outside of Gardner (Freshman Girls) Dorm - Fall 2001


Andrew's birthday dinner at Churrasco's Winter 2001.


Formal (Sophomore year I think)


Sing Song Sophomore Year


GATA Amanda and Frat Andrew



Outside Sikes Dorm (Sophomore Girls)


Bid Night Sophomore Year

The night Andrew proposed.


Andrew and I with his cousins, Ashley and Madeleine. 
They are now in high school!


Bid Night.

Worsham Family Wedding Shower for us - Easter Weekend 2003.


First Colony CoC Wedding Shower - Summer 2003.

MOH Monika Morf, me and Andrew.


Nana, Allison (at 14), me, Andrew, Joy, my Mom and my Grandma at our First Colony Shower.
  
Our Engagement Picture.




 
Andrew in Paris, our Senior year.

Amanda in Paris, our Senior Year. (I have no pics of the two of us together in Paris)

 So, I have to apologize for the lack of pictures between college and 2008.  Apparently I don't have any.  I'm sure there are some somewhere, but I have no idea where.  I had put on a little extra college weight and I think I subconsciously avoided cameras for a few years.  I'll post more pics from 2008 to current in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment