Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Through the Years - Part 5

In 2010, after 7 years of marriage, Andrew and I finally became a family of 3 (4 if you count Cooper).  On October 12, 2010 Autumn Elizabeth Walker was born.

First picture of the family of 3.

The perfect blend of Mommy and Daddy.

All smiles - or is that gas?

First family picture of 4 - Halloween.
For Thanksgiving 2010 we had all of my family and Andrew's family over to our home.  Andrew fried a turkey and we had lots of casseroles as sides.  Autumn got passed around to just about anyone who would take her.  Cooper didn't make out too bad either.

Fried turkey - for the life of me I could not get this to rotate correctly. 
If anyone knows how to fix this let me know.

Spending quality time with Grandma Joy.

Lincoln begging Pops for some turkey.

Cooper waiting patiently for turkey.
Andrew and I had a great first Christmas with Autumn.  We spent time with both the Clarke and Walker sides of the family and Autumn got plenty of attention and presents.

Christmas at the Clarke's

Christmas with the Walker's
 
 

Mommy and Daddy's little princess.

2011 was a great year for us, full of all kinds of firsts.  First time Autumn crawled, walked, ate solid foods, first tooth, first trip to the beach, etc.  It was also a first time for me to experience being a working mom, which I will say has actually helped me to be a better mom and a better wife, despite my hesitations.  In August through October 2011 Andrew spent 6 weeks in India for a work rotation.  This was the first time I experienced how hard it would be to be a single parent.  Autumn and I missed him a lot, but we got to spend lots of quality time with him when he got back.
New Life Celebration at Church/Church Directory Photo.

Big Brother and Baby Sister.

Father's Day 2011.

 
Hanging out with the coolest parents ever.

Family picture - summer 2011.

First time at the beach with Daddy.

Mother's Day present 2011.

Saying goodbye to Daddy at the airport before he left for India.

Mommy and Daddy at Autumn's 1st birthday party.


Daddy and the birthday girl. 
I'm not sure she knew what to think of his new beard.

Mommy trying to convince Autumn to only play with red headed dolls.

Family Christmas Pics 2011.



Mommy and Daddy 2011.

In Vegas in December 2011 for the Las Vegas Half Marathon.
Like I said, 2011 was a great year.  Tomorrow I'll wrap up my through the years posts with a few pics from this year.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your beautiful photos! :)

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete