Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I like making lists and setting goals, so I love making New Year's Resolutions (regardless of whether I actually keep them or not).  I have several resolutions this year.  Here they are:

  1. Wake up early.  This means waking up before 6am during the week, so that I can workout before work and get into work before 8am.  If I manage to do this then I will have more time with Autumn in the evenings, because A) I won't have to try to squeeze in a workout and B) I will be able to leave work by 5PM or earlier.
  2. Work out at least 3 days a week.  This one goes along with number 1.
  3. Plan meals on the weekends for the week.
  4. Cook at least 3 nights a week.  This goes along with number 3.
  5. Stop biting my nails.
  6. De-clutter! I am planning to go through my house room by room and get rid of stuff that we don't use.  I am trying to avoid renting a storage space.  We don't have an attic, so I don't have much storage space at home.  I think de-cluttering our house might help prolong the inevitable.
  7. Take more pictures.  I think having this blog is going to help me remember to take more pictures and just in general do a better job of documenting our life with little Miss Autumn.
  8. Do a daily devotional with Andrew. 
  9. Get pregnant.  Not getting started on this one just yet, but planning to sometime in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I am a lists girl too and made a list of 5-6 goals for 2012. Need to print these off for my fridge or something so that I see them daily! :)

    ReplyDelete