Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Autumn's Newborn Pictures

I know this post is more than one year late, but hey I didn't have a blog a year ago and I didn't get Autumn's newborn pictures until last week - long story.  Basically, the newborn photographer we used was very expensive and we weren't completely aware of how expensive until after we had done our newborn session with her and commited to a total of 3 sessions.  (Don't get me wrong the photographer is great, just expensive.)  Anyways, we had 3 prepaid sessions with this photographer (thanks Grandma and Papa), but we weren't able to purchase the pictures because of the high cost.  The 3 sessions came with a photobook with 30 pictures in it.  So, after the third session (in December) we were able to purchase our 30 favorite pictures (the ones going in the photobook) for a more reasonable price. 

Anyways, here are some of the pictures from her 3 sessions.  It is absolutely amazing to me to see how much Autumn has grown.  She is such a happy, beautiful and wonderful baby - er, little girl. I am so blessed to be her Mommy.

 NEWBORN



 9 MONTHS


ONE YEAR

This is the dress Mommy wore in her 12 month pictures.

 

The photographer we used for the pics included here was Christine Meeker - http://www.christinemeeker.com/ If you have a higher budget for photography I highly recommend this studio, Christine and her staff were very friendly, professional, and overall did an amazing job.

As a side note we have found a wonderful and very reasonably priced photographer based in The Woodlands. Here is a link to her website: http://www.nicolebonifacephotography.com/

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Feels good to get those pics up, huh? I love chronicling our kiddos' lives. :-) Autumn is just gorgeous! You'll treasure these forever! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel. I've added your blog to my blog list, so I can keep up with Mr. Noah better. He is getting so big. I wish y'all lived closer!

    ReplyDelete