Thursday, January 12, 2012

The House with the RED Front Door

So, a while back I mentioned that we had our house painted, and that we had the front door painted RED.  I have been wanting to paint the exterior of our house since before we bought the house (in May 2005).  When we bought the house Andrew jokingly said we would paint it in 2011.  That seemed so far off at the time, but now 2011 is over and our house is finally painted.  The old color of the house was whitewashed brick with a blue trim, now it is a taupe painted brick with black trim and a RED front door.  The brick color came out a little lighter than I expected, but overall I am very happy with the transformation.  Here is a picture of our new RED front door (same front door - paint is new though).



As a side note I discovered (via Allison's blog - see blog roll) a really cool web site where you can edit your pictures and type text on them.  The web site is http://www.pincik.com/.  It's fun and I plan to use it more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment