Friday, January 6, 2012

Dinner Time

So one of my New Year's Resolutions was to cook more often (specifically 3 times per week - but I'm not quite there yet).  Last night I cooked Beef with Broccoli Stir Fry.  This was a Weight Watchers Recipe for 5 points (plus points for rice).  Here are some pics of the cooking process and the finished product.


Beef coated in corn starched and salt.


Oil.  I added a 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil for added flavor
(this impacts the Points values of the recipe).


Autumn helping Mommy cook.


Jasmine rice.


Ingredients.


Peeling the ginger root.


Mincing the ginger root.


Stir frying the beef.


Cooking the broccoli.


Putting it all together.


Finished product.


Paired with the Brooklyn Brewery Sorachi Ace Saison Farmhouse Ale. 
We had this beer at my birthday dinner in November and we really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment