Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Time Aunt & Uncle

Andrew's brother Luke and his wfe, Aislynn, had twin girls yesterday morning. 

Introducing Lilah Brie and Liliana Marysol Walker:

Proud Uncle Andrew holding both girls.
 
Uncle Andrew with Liliana (I think).
 
Lilah Brie.

Liliana Marysol.
 
Liliana.
I don't have exact stats on the girls yet, but I think they were 6 lbs 4 oz and 6 lbs 5 oz at birth.  Not sure which one was which though.

Unfortunately I couldn't hold or touch the girls, since I have a cold (and an ear infection - ouch!).  I am hoping to feel better soon, so I can get in some mask-free cuddle time with these little cuties.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great weights for twins!! How awesome and so adorable. I was just thinking about them yesterday and wondering if they were going to make an appearance soon. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brit! They are a great size for twins. Believe it or not, Andrew's cousin Melody's twins will probably both be over 7 lbs. She will probably have her twins before the end of the month. Babies everywhere!!!

      Delete