Thursday, March 28, 2013

We're going on an Egg Hunt!

Last Saturday we had the "Big Bunny Party" at church.  Autumn had a blast and Olivia seemed to enjoy all of the commotion too.  The party included Easter Egg drops every 30 minutes (they literally dropped Easter eggs from a crane way up in the sky), a Big Bunny Show, and tons of Moon Walks.  We had a hard time getting Autumn out of the princess moon walks.  She loves to jump.










Today Autumn had Picture Day and her Easter Egg hunt at school.  It was a busy morning.  I was able to take the morning off and be there for pictures and the hunt.  Unfortunately my Canon battery was plugged in at work, so even though I actually thought to bring my nice camera I was still stuck taking photos on my iPhone.  Oh well.



















In other news, I started Olivia on rice cereal.  She seems to be doing pretty well with it.  She is still more interested in eating her hand and she still pushes the spoon out with her tongue a bit, but I can tell she is eating some.  This girl has been super hungry lately too.  One night this week she woke up around 11:30 hungry.  Very unusual for her.  She is also taking a full bottle (around 4-6 oz) AFTER I nurse her at bedtime, which means she is taking in 8-12 oz.  CRAZY!  I think we have a growth spurt coming soon.


Andrew picked up his MS150 team jersey on Sunday.  I'm excited for his ride.  I'm taking off the Monday afterwards and the girls and I are meeting him in Austin that Sunday and spending the night.  Should be a fun weekend.


Like my new Spring wreath?  I LOVE it.  It's actually so much more than a Spring wreath.  I should be able to keep it up nearly year round.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!

    Ok I am really really bad with details but did you recently paint your front door or the wood trim around the door? It looks different to me from what I am remembering. If it is totally the same well then sorry - ha! Love the look though - regardless if it is old or new :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We painted the whole exterior of our house at the end of 2011, including painting our front door red. Our trim used to be blue and the front door was a medium wood stain. Now our trim is black and I have my lovely red door. :-) We also painted the brick a light taupe/grayish color. It came out lighter than I planned, but it still looks tons better than it did before.

    ReplyDelete