Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend Fun

We had a busy Easter weekend with 3 separate celebrations. 

The celebrations started on Friday night with dinner with my parents, Andrew, Kasey, Mia, Grandma T and PapPap.  Autumn and Olivia were very spoiled by Mimi (and Grandpa) and we had TONS of leftover food.  I have the cutest video of Autumn putting on a performance for us.  She sang princess songs in her Belle dress.  She was so animated.  Sadly, I can't seem to upload it.  Maybe I'll try again later.



Autumn in her silly Easter Egg glasses.


Autumn got a Belle dress, shoes and headband from Mimi and Grandpa.
Spoiled much, princess?
Saturday night we celebrated with Grandma, Nana, Tio, Tia and the twins.  We had a yummy dinner and the girls were spoiled a little bit more.  I forgot to get out my camera.  If anyone else has some pics, please send them my way.  Tia gave me (I mean Olivia) the coolest present. A teething necklace for me to wear that Olivia can safely chew on.  Sadly it has gone missing.  I am alternating blame between Autumn and Cooper.

Sunday morning started off right with my first cup of coffee in over 40 days.  I am so glad to have caffeine back in my life.  Now my challenge is to avoid diet sodas forever and just stick to my morning coffee and the occasional afternoon coffee or tea. 

After my very important coffee we went to early service at church and then headed to Sarah and Rob's house for brunch and Easter egg hunting.  Autumn had a blast playing with Lilly and hunting Easter eggs.  With all of the kiddos, food, mimosas, eggs and presents it was chaotic at times, but so much fun.  Oh and the potluck brunch was yummy too!  I have more pictures from Sunday than the other days, because Uncle Matt joined us and he did a great job helping me take pictures.  We were so glad to have Uncle Matt celebrate Easter with us.


Baby O hanging on for dear life.


James and Autumn finding some eggs.


Lilah and her Tita finding some eggs.


Ryan and his cool tie.


Tia and Liliana stopping the egg search to pose for a pic.


Mimi and Autumn counting eggs (they were only allowed 10 eggs each).


"Nobody better take my eggs!"


Can you believe Daddy let Olivia lick a skittle?


What is that in Lili's mouth?

"I don't want no stinkin bunny!"

"Ok, maybe I do want the bunny"

"Yum, this tag tastes good."


Lili is more interested in the egg than the bunny.


"I make it rain Papa!"


Autumn and Mommy cheesing.


Daddy and O doing what they do best.


Lili looks just about tuckered out from the exciting afternoon.


PEEPS!
  
I love this picture.  I just wish the lighting had been a bit better.

 
James finding a new use for his build-a-bear house.


Baby O chilling.

Autumn trying on Uncle Matt's boots.
 
Cowgirl up!


No comments:

Post a Comment