Friday, March 15, 2013

Olivia at 4 Months Old

So, Olivia is already 4 1/2 months old and I am just now getting around to posting her 4 month pics and stats.  Here we go:

  • Length - 24 inches - 25th percentile
  • Weight - 12 lbs 13.5 oz. - 50th percentile
  • Head - don't remember measurement - 25th percentile
  • Diapers - Size 2
  • Clothes - moving out of 0-3 and into 3-6, she has some 6-12 month clothes that she can wear as well
  • Developments - Baby O isn't rolling over yet and the doctor said she was delayed in this, but from what I have read on-line she isn't really delayed unless she isn't rolling over and sitting up by 6 months.  She can roll from her back to her side and Mimi said she rolled from her back to her front the other day.  She just doesn't love tummy time and I'm not very good about making her do it, so she hasn't really had the opportunity to learn to roll over.  We're working on that though.  We're trying to do tummy time 3-5 times a day.  She usually does really well at least one of those times, staying on her tummy and happy for a good 15 minutes.  The other times she just fusses and cries.  She is also spending some time in the activity center these days.  She is learning to reach and grab things.  She loves to chew on her hands and feet and I am convinced that she is teething.
  • School - Olivia started at daycare on March 1st.  She is at the same school as Autumn and she goes to school on M,W, and F.  On Tuesdays and Thursdays she stays home with Mimi.  She enjoys her school and the teachers have said that she is doing very well.  No issues with separation anxiety or anything like that.  Today I ran up there to drop off a couple of pacifiers for her, since we had forgotten to send any.  When I got there she was in a buggy ride outside.  They have a little red buggy that seats about 6 kids and they will push them around the building and outside as well.  I love their school and I have been very happy with the care that both girls have received.  It's nice to know that they are loved on and experiencing fun and new things while I am away from them.
Olivia, you are such a sweet and easy going baby.  We have been so blessed to have you in our family and we are loving watching you grow every day.


Tummy time with her cousins.


Hanging out with Big Sis.


Olivia enjoying her new activity center. 
Sadly, I think Autumn likes it more than she does.



4 Months


"Do I have to pose in this chair Mommy?"



"Bunny chair and playing with my hands, much better."



"Yummy hands."


"What are you looking at Minnie?"


"Oh look I found some hands!"


"This is so not comfortable Mommy. 
I'm convinced she's going to drop me like one of her baby dolls."


"Seriously Mommy she's going to drop me and then we're both going to cry!"


No blog post is complete without some silly pictures of Autumn.




Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone (we're only a couple days early)!


No comments:

Post a Comment