Friday, February 8, 2013

Princesses

So, I don't think I've done an update on Autumn in a little while.  She is getting so big and so grown up.  She talks so much these days and I am always amazed at what she says.  Here are some of my favorites:
  • My Daddy hot, hot hot! (guess who taught her how to say this)
  • No way!
  • Gummi bears (her treat for going pee or poop on the potty)
  • Play little bit
  • More more sunshine (referring to the song You are My Sunshine)
  • Mommy sing (I love that she hasn't noticed that I'm tone deaf)
  • sing Jesus loves me (Daddy sings this to her at night)
  • Daddy my prince
  • Mommy/Daddy love me
  • Tio Luke house
She understands so much of what is going on around her and she repeats a lot of what we say.  She LOVES princesses.  Her favorite is Belle or Ariel or Snow White or Sophia the First.  It changes by the minute. 

Autumn is so sweet and has a maternal instinct.  She likes to play with her baby dolls and pretend to nurse them (or even pump milk for them - ha) and then pretend burp them.  She is so sweet with Baby O as well, giving her kisses and tender hugs.

Here are a few pics of Autumn and Lilly from a few weeks ago.  They love to dress up like princesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment