Thursday, August 30, 2012

Baby Olivia at 30 weeks

We had our 30 week ultrasound this morning, and Olivia is right on track for her gestational age.  My due date is still set for November 8th.  Right now Olivia weighs approximately 3 lbs 7 oz.  We go back in 4 weeks for one more follow up to ensure her growth is still on track.  In the meantime here are a few pictures of our littlest princess.

Sweet little face.


Perfect profile.

 
Foot.  She was trying to suck on her toes. 


The best 3D shot they could get of her.


2 comments:

  1. I comment and then it doesn't go through!! Anyway, I can't believe you are so close and so glad that baby Olivia is right on track! I used to love ultrasound appointments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird, I remember seeing your first post. Don't know what happened. I love ultrasound appts. It has been so weird having so few this time around compared to so many with Autumn. I wish I had more chances to see Olivia, but I am thankful that the pregnancy has been uneventful, even if that means seeing her less.

      Delete