Thursday, June 14, 2012

Anatomy Ultrasound

Yesterday we had our anatomy ultrasound at 18 weeks 6 days.  Baby Walker #2 looks great!  (S)he is measuring right on track for a November 8th due date.  This was very reasssuring news, since our antomy ultrasound with Autumn indicated that her growth was not on the "normal" curve.  I ended up being diagnosed with IUGR (intrauterine growth restriction) with Autumn at the beginning of my 2nd trimester and went on modified bed rest not too long after that.  We feel very blessed that Autumn was just a small baby, but was otherwise very normal.  I am so happy that we have been blessed with a healthy baby and a smooth pregnancy so far.  We have our gender reveal party tonight, and I cannot wait!!!  Here are a few pics from our ultrasound and a couple of cute pics of my big baby.

Perfect profile.


So that's the fist that keeps punching me!


Tiny feet!


Happy girl.


My big girl loves to eat, even broccoli.


No comments:

Post a Comment