Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stomping Grounds

Not much going on here lately.  Autumn is still on antibiotics for an ear infection that she's had since Christmas.  She is such a trooper, you would never even know she's had an infection.  She usually isn't fussy or cranky.  We go to an ENT next Monday to see if we should put tubes in Autumn's ears to prevent future ear infections.

Last night Autumn had her first real tantrum in a public place - HEB.  We were almost done shopping.  I had all of the items on my grocery list in the basket and Autumn starts screaming.  She had a can of rotel tomatoes and she dropped it and wanted it back, but I wouldn't give it back to her because she just wants to chew on it - gross.  Anyways she started screaming nonstop until we got through the checkout and in the car.  Fun times.

Saturday, was a much better day though.  We went to the Stomping Grounds for an hour or so before Mommy went to lunch and a movie with Tia.  Here are a few videos of Autumn having some fun sliding down the slide and climbing on the play area.  She had a blast and it was relatively cheap, so I definitely see us going back soon.







We are tentatively planning to take Autumn to Sesame Street Live on Sunday, so hopefully I will have some good videos and pictures to update the blog with on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Those videos are cute :) She seems to have my ear problems... I had ear infections my entire childhood it seemed like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever taken her to Playscape at Sugar Creek Church? It is free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison - she does seem to have your ear problems. Hopefully it will pass soon.

    Brittnie - I have never heard of Playscape. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete