Friday, March 16, 2012

A to Z

I thought this looked like fun!

A is for age: 29
B is for breakfast today: One chocolate iced donut and one strawberry iced donut courtesy of our auditors at work.  No judging please!
C is for currently craving: Nothing at the moment.  I just finished eating lunch.

D is for dinner tonight: Escalante's with family. 
E is for favorite type of exercise: Running
F is for an irrational fear: Frogs.  I can't stand them.  Andrew used to chase me with them and throw them at me (when I say Andrew I mean husband Andrew, not brother Andrew - can you believe my own husband was that mean to me!)

G is for gross food: Mushrooms.  I can't stand the texture.  I used to hate onions too, but I am getting much better about eating them.
H is for hometown: Sugar Land
I is for something important: My Family
J is for current favorite jam: Blackberry
K is for kids: Autumn Elizabeth, 17 months, that's it for now . . .

L is for current location: Work
M is for the most recent way you spent money: I bought a Diet Dr. Pepper from McDonald's on my lunch break.  It is one of my guilty pleasures.  And yes, I have officially broken Lent (not going out to eat).
N is for something you need: More time with my husband (can't wait for April 17th).

O is for occupation: Accountant at Kelsey Seybold.  I love my job!
P is for pet peeve: People who don't respond to e-mails.
Q is for a quote
: "The only worthy religion in the world is an examined religion." I came across this quote a few weeks ago and I really like it, although I don't know who said it.
R is for random fact about you: I am married to my high school sweetheart.  We started dating in 1998 (almost 14 years ago!).
S is for favorite healthy snack: Carrots and hummus.
T is for favorite treat: Skinny Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks or cake pops.
U is for something that makes you unique: My red hair.  I used to hate it when I was younger, but I like that it makes me unique.  I also love that Autumn has my hair too.
V is for favorite vegetable: Squash, any kind.
W is for today’s workout: Nothing yet, which probably means nothing at all today.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, foot
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Chasing a naked and laughing Autumn around the house while she tried to avoid a bath (bath equals almost bedtime and she was not ready for bed).

Z is for your time zone: Central

1 comment:

  1. Fun post. I have an irrational fear of geckos. Weird, right? :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete